Members owned health fund is quite relaxing and easy to get. Members owned health fund are more suitable than private health insurance. A member health insurance fund is health insurance which primarily focuses on customer satisfaction rather than personal benefits and rewards. Members own fund is a group of non- profit mutual funds and works for the benefit of their members.
A member own fund is operated and managed from within the country and looks after the interest of members in the most suitable and secure manner. Health funds which form a group of members own health insurance are critically aware of the fact that they survive to provide health benefits to insurance holders and not for making profits.
Benefits of member owned funds
- A member owned fund gives the luxury of choosing from many member funds that exist in the member funds group. They give a variety of options and you can choose the one which you like and you think can give the best reward.
- Member owned health fund is quite reliable as they operate solely to give customers satisfaction and better return to the customer during a health scare or emergency.
- Member owned healthy fund work for non- profit motive hence, they charge minimum amount of premium and give maximum amount of returns to their member.
- Member owned funds give extra returns than private owned funds. These funds work purely for non- profit motive and that gives them the ability to use funds to help their members in the most suitable and direct manner.
- A member owned health fund is quite secure and reliable as these funds are a part of association that works for non- profit motive largely to serve the customers and society. A member owned fund has greater value than a private owned fund through a multinational company.