Are you interested in full service leasing in Dubai? If so, you have come to the right place. We have put together a short but useful guide to one of the leading areas in the hospitality industry – fully serviced business offices and residential apartment buildings. First up, we are going to take a look at what you can expect with a fully serviced office in Dubai.
Leasing a Fully Serviced Office in Dubai
Here is what you should get if you lease a full service office in Dubai.
- Office(s) – Of course, the big thing you’re going to want to have is access to office space. However, not all offices are created equal. You want to find something with plenty of room to grow if you need. Additionally, you will want to make sure that the lease includes things like nightly cleaning, watering the plants and more.
- Technology – Another area you should look at closely when looking at full service leasing in Dubai or the UAE is the technology available. The emirates are known for being tech savvy. They have invested a lot of money in fiber optics over the years, but you want to make sure you find office space that offers the fastest speeds at the lowest prices.
- Shared Areas – Having access to a conference or meeting room is essential for most serious businesses. Any fully serviced office you find should allow you access to a shared conference room. The more the building has to offer, the better off you’re going to be when trying to plan big meetings with potential clients, so keep that in mind.
- Mail Delivery – Another benefit of a fully serviced business office is help handling the mail. When you don’t have to hire people to work in the mail department, it’s going to be easier to grow your business by concentrating on areas that really matter for your growth. Any good full service office lease should include help with incoming and outgoing mail.
- Other Services – In the highly competitive world of full service leasing, it’s possible that you may get access to benefits not listed above. You should always talk to the management company before you sign a lease to make sure you understand all of what you will get for your money.
Why Choose TFG Asset Management
If you want to lease a full service office in Dubai, TFG Asset Management should be one of the first firms you contact. Over the years, they have developed a very good reputation when it comes to knowing the business world in Dubai and the rest of the United Arab Emirates. They have done this by concentrating on the details and ensuring all of their clients are happy.
Full service leasing options in Dubai are numerous, but not all Business Centres are created equally. The SOLO Business Centre in Dubai, for example, has many amenities that other office buildings simply do not offer – especially at the reasonable prices offered by TFG Asset Management at SOLO. Give them a call today to learn more about fully serviced offices.